How To Apply ?
A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MARINE ENGINERING:
A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with At least 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
a). Applicants will have to lodge/submit their applications to GEC or its respective branch with the required documents for Admission and Visa.
b). After having the applications GEC will apply to the University on behalf of students. University will make assessment of the applications and sends the qualified applicants the admission confirmation letter/Ministry approvals.
c). GEC completes the application of the student and arranges the student’s visa for Philippines (Student has to appear for the interview at Philippines Embassy if required.)
Documents Required for Admission and Visa
- GEC Application Form
- 10th, 12th Mark sheets.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Date Certificate (English)
- Original Passport
- Passport Size Photograph -30 No’s (White Background)
- Pan Card of Parents, Voter ID or Passport
- Affidavit of Support
- Education Tour
- Travelling Tour
- Minor Age (if Under 18)
- No Objection and Consent Letter
- Change of Name (If Differs in Passport and Transcripts)
- Bank Statements of Parents for Last 6 Months (Minimum Balance 3 Lacks and above)
- Income tax Return (Parent) of Last Three Years
- Parent’s Income Proof as per the Immigration required of Embassy of the Philippines
- Personal History Statements (PHS)
Applicant can apply online through this Website for Direct Admission in Philippines University. Please Click on the below link and submit the application form.
Apply Online Now